Friendly, Genuine, Conversational, Announcer
Brian has a friendly, genuine, conversational commercial voice. Described as a natural voice that resonates with many in-demand target demographics.
Brian also has with a deep, resonate trailer voice. Taking direction well, and defining the tone for a campaign.
Brian is an accomplished recording engineer, and produces Voice Over for high profile clients. He has mixed Super Bowl TV Commercials, Trailers, Online Exclusives, and Radio for Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Marvel, and other studios.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Commercial, Guy who mis-spells commercail, Friend, Guy who doesn't care about the product, Bro, Surfer Dude, Surfer Bro, Bro who is a surfer, Announcer, Non-announcer, Trailer Voice (a younger Ashton Smith style), Jewish Mother, Cartoon, Guy Next Door, 'Let's Just Be Friends' Guy, Let's Party Guy, Soothing, Expressive, Dulcet tones, Warm
My Voice Experience
I am a full-time recording engineer with thousands of hours behind a console and counting. I record voice over and work with many, many happy clients. I primarily do TV commercials, radio, trailers, and online content.
After many years of recording, I've stepped on the other side of the glass and started practicing voice over just as if it's a new instrument. I have had the pleasure to witness some of the greatest voice actors lay down tracks of amazing skill, and through that I realized that true voice acting is a difficult and specialized art. Everyone thinks they can do it, but when you get behind the glass it's a lot harder than you once thought. I practice it in this manner, with seriousness and dedication.
Bachelors Degree - Sound Recording Technology - DePaul University, Chicago, IL
8+ years of recording voice over, producing on occasion, and mixing spots for broadcast all over the globe.
My Studio Equipment
Hamsters on wheels power a high powered ProTools rig. Sennheiser and Shure Microphones. Cassette tapes available upon request.
I am available for hire as a full service production sound suite. I am available for ADR, sound design, and final mix. Very experienced in all broadcast, feature, trailer, and internet deliverables. Quick turnarounds and prompt communication.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Bullard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Bullard is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Bullard was last active on Voice123 4 days ago