Character Specialist, excellent comedic delivery
Award-winning and Emmy-nominated talent. Extremely versatile voice ranges from a trustworthy booming baritone for informational pieces, to numerous character voices - ranging from subtle nuanced performances to cartoon-like characterizations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Oxonian), British (Cockney), Australian, Irish, Scottish, Southern US "hick", Southern US "Southern Gentleman", Upper Midwest (Minnesotan, e. g. the film "Fargo")
Impersonations: I do many impersonations, Classic movie characters like Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Peter Lorre, and Groucho Marx, etc... Cartoon characters like Yogi Bear, Popeye, Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, ect... I learn accents and voices quickly, so if there is someone you don't see here, just ask!
My Voice Experience
I have worked in radio, television, films, and live theatre. I have produced and directed radio dramas in which I have also provided multiple voices. I have been awarded an Indiana Spectrum Award for one radio broadcast, and nominated for an Emmy award for a video for which I produced and narrated.
My undergraduate degree is in music audio engineering. My primary instrument was my voice during my undergrad years. I went on to get my Masters in Telecommunications. I have also had private lessons with a vocal coach for theatre productions.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my home. I run Pro Tools on my Apple Macintosh. I generally use a RODE NT1000 as my primary microphone.
In addition to my award wins and nominations, I have worked with such entities as ESPN, UPN, The History Channel, Arts and Entertainment, the U.S. Army, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Vin Di Bona productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Boswell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Boswell is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Boswell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Boswell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Boswell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Boswell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.