Genuine, guy next door. Character voices as well.
I have an extremely warm and genuine voice that is ideal for commercials, industrials, and any type of film, and narrations. I also provide fun character reads for whatever the project is. High energy is not a problem for me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents consist of Midwest and New York/New Jersey. Many types of characterizations.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice-overs for many many years! I have a demo that consists of Amtrak, Fleischman's Margarine, Grape Nuts, ADT Security Systems, and J.B. Robinson Jewelers.
I have worked, trained and taken seminars on both Coasts. In LA, I trained with Wally Burr. In New York, I trained with Oscar Castillo. I have also taught Voice Over at the SAG Conservatory. Regarding other performance training, I have studied commercial acting, method acting, voice/singing, and piano.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Bittker
I have spent many years working for advertising agencies and have a thorough knowledge of the business, especially all areas of production and client services. I have also worked in other industries and have a great understanding of business products and services in general. I thoroughly "get" what is needed in selling a product or service in a voice-over. Believe me when I say, this comes out in my reads.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Bittker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Bittker is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Bittker was last active on Voice123 269 days ago