Character, drywit, offbeat, humorous, warm, honest
Young guy/kid, mature adult, action, fighting/battle games, fun, energetic, wry sense of humor, sound alikes, vocalist/jingles, high falsetto (female voices), good with dialects, impressions, a warm honest, non-announcer conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
dialects - Cockney, Southern, standard American English, British, East coast - New York/Jersey, Midwestern,
Impersonations - Paul Lynde, Edith Bunker (All in the Family), Endora from Bewitched, Jerry Lewis
My Voice Experience
I've done animation for 10 years now, starring in series such as Digimon, Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, Battle B'Daman, Gormiti, Blue Dragon, TV shows like Gary and Mike, Films: Globehunters with Sid Ceasar and Carl Reiner, Willem Dafoe, various video games and foreign films dubbed to English. I'm also a musician/singer/songwriter so the musicality of voice over works with my trained ear and sound alikes and impersonations are some of my strengths. If you're looping or dubbing I'm extremely fast and accurate and good in the booth. Always on time ready to work. Good with high energy screams for hours. Leather lungs I've been called. Ha! I am also capable of delivering a warm toned, honest performance, non-announcery, real.
Started in 1999 starring in 4 season of Digimon and since then have starred in numerous television series, voiced video games, commercials and feature films in addition to having onscreen career. I am also a singer-songwriter and can provide services if your commercial needs jingles written or a singer to perform a song in your movie, commercial or animated spot.
My Studio Equipment
Mac computer system.
Singer songwriter, musician, writer, on camera actor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Beacock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Beacock is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Beacock was last active on Voice123 4 days ago