CHARACTER VOICES | Original Believeable Characters
• Brian Baxter is registered with Voice123 since Apr 10, 2012.
Brian Baxter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Baxter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brian Baxter started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Brian Baxter is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brian Baxter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Baxter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am the Man of a Million Voices. I have a virtually endless cache of character voices that sound like real people rather than a character voice actor doing an impression. I offer quality, creativity, and flexibility. You describe the voice/character, I breathe it into existence immediately and professionally.
My "natural" voice is rich and resonant, pleasantly youthful. Think adult Simba from The Lion King.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
redneck/country/hillbilly/Cajun (male/female), British/Aussie (male/feamle), Urban African Americans (male/female, young/old), Asian Immigrant (male/female), Jewish, child, baby, retro, Surfer, Respectable Southerner (male/female), Swedish (male, baby), Preacher (male, black/white), archetypal movie preview voice-over artist, strange creatures, monsters, organic sound effects (including any voice slowed or sped up with machine quality and pitch accuracy), unlimited celebrity impressions, and much, much more - I can do anything you want or need!
My Voice Experience
My character voice demonstration includes many snippets of radio work I've done over the last ten years.
Bachelors of Performing Arts
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
My Studio Equipment
I utilize various programs and systems to record, produce, and transmit material to you fast and efficiently.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Baxter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Baxter by email or phone, please click here.