Schooled in broadcasting news,sports, commercials
• Brian Allen is registered with Voice123 since May 04, 2010.
Brian Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brian Allen started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Brian Allen is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brian Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
General American accent. Have a bass voice that is good for narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
tyler, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Allen
My Voice Experience
Spent ten years in broadcasting (radio-tv). While in broadcasting gained experience as a disc jockey, radio-television news reporter and also did commercials for both mediums.
Majored in Broadcasting in college. Also took drama and speech classes.
My Studio Equipment
USB mic (blue snowball with pop filter.) Audacity sofware.
Spent 22 years as a Police Officer after my broadcasting career.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Brian Allen by email or phone, please click here.