The voice you are looking for. Natural, conversational, cool, energetic, sincere, fun and likable.
Conversational, Fun, Energetic, Authoritative, Warm, Smooth, Sincere, Authoritative, Versatile and Passionate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American - Midwestern, North Eastern
Character voices range from sincere to boisterous, regular Joe to wacky animated neighbor.
My Voice Experience
Recent credits include commercial work for Disney Pixar, TOMY and Toys 'R Us.
Prior to beginning my professional career I lent my voice to many amateur radio, tv and film productions for more years than anyone would care to count. From building a closed circuit radio station to serve my neighborhood growing up, to producing podcasts on the internet.
Using my voice to inform, entertain, and inspire others is my greatest passion.
I was program director of my community college radio station, WNCC. I have studied the performing arts, radio, television and film production.
I have also produced, written and edited a number of award winning productions for film and television.
My Studio Equipment
Professional quality home studio.
Mac workstation editing in Adobe Audition Creative Suite
I'm also an editor and writer. I have edited and produced many of the projects I also voiced.
Providing a high quality of service to clients is my first and only priority.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Henkel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Henkel is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Henkel was last active on Voice123 97 days ago