Conversational NY VO with a full service studio!
Friendly, casual, to public radio-style, to deep and resonant. Deep, rich voices for traditional narrations and announcements; conversational everyman voices for commercials, industrial narration, etc. Can also provide high energy promos, commercials, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chichester, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, American dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm a full-time NY-based voice-over since 2000. I've voiced national spots for TV and radio, narrated more than 100 audiobooks, and delivered daily promos to international clients. I'm also the host of public radio's "Sound Beat." You may have heard me on The Late Show with David Letterman, or maybe on a Coors commercial with Denis Leary.
Syracuse University, Newhouse School of Public Communications; BA in Television, Radio & Film Production, and an MA in Television-Radio-Film. Trained with some of the best voice actors in New York; Linklater technique and improvisation also studied.
My Studio Equipment
Full-service studio in the heart of New York's Catskill Mountains, including an AKG C414 mic, a Presonus Eureka channel strip, and the latest version of Pro Tools.
I come from a production background, and I run an audio production company (Silver Hollow Audio), and so VO tracks can easily be delivered with any level of production, including retail and/or broadcast readiness! You can also feel free to direct our session in real time via phone patch.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brett Barry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brett Barry is a Standard subscriber.
Brett Barry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brett Barry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brett Barry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brett Barry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.