Powerful, Warm, Informational & Guy Next Door
10 years ago I was leading an acapella group in church and wondering where my life was headed. I was a new husband, new father, business owner and a worship pastor. A friend of mine came to me and said “If I had your voice, I could make a million dollars”. I thought he meant in music, little did I know he meant “Voice Over’s”. It took me about 5 years to figure that out and now here I am. I am a very passionate person who strives for perfection (almost is usually close enough). I work hard at what I do and put everything into any project I am working on. I have a Degree in Business Management and have had the privilege of owning my own business for over 15 years, so I truly understand the purpose of great marketing. On top of that, I am a graduate of Such a Voice Masters Voice Over Class. I live in the Seattle, WA area and will do work globally. Contact me for a project and see the imagination come to life. Listen to my demos and you be the judge.
I have a nice, strong, warm voice that is gentle and engaging with an informational, knowledgeable delivery. I have great natural inflections and a real, honest energy throughout!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a proper or back hills southern accent. I have the ability to change my voice to a variety of character voices including "Donald Duck", convincing old man and many more.
My Voice Experience
I am currently in an a cappella group and have spent countless hours on stage singing and performing. I have spoken in front of as little as 5 people to 1000's in many situations. I have done a number of local commercials and on-hold advertising.
I have a Degree in Business Management and have had the privilege of owning my own business for over 10 years, so I truly understand the purpose of great marketing. I have trained with Lisa Foster and am currently being coached by Deb Munro.
My Studio Equipment
In-Home Professional Studio and Control room.
Computer with a 3.4 i5 processor, internal 7200 RPM 1TB Hard Drive and 16 GB Ram
I am running Cubase 5, Pro Tools 8 and Adobe Audition recording software.
I use a Presonus Studio Channel Tube Microphone Pre Amp with an M-Audio USB 2.0 4X4 Audio MIDI Computer Interface 24bit/96kHz with an Electro Voice RE-320 or Shure KSM27-SL Large single-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone.
I have multiple royalty free music backgrounds and sound effects for all occasions.
I am comfortable with any situation, I can adapt and mold to any project you need. Please take the time to see me shine in any project you bring my way.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brett Chittum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brett Chittum is a Standard subscriber.
• Brett Chittum was last active on Voice123 96 days ago