Friendly, Hard Sell, Upbeat, Authoritative, Smooth
Hard hitting automotive ads to an easy goin guy talking about picking apples at the local orchird, my range is very versatile. I can drop it down and do an evil trailer for a horror movie, or how fresh fabreeze makes your home feel. Character voices like old cowboys, whimsical irish fellas, or just a unique sound and smart approach to copy interpretation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western Cowboy, Irish, Bold announcer, 1930's detective
My Voice Experience
Dozens of automotive dealerships, Duke Football, NC State Basketball, Remington Grill, Brandt Corporation, Taft Furniture, Durham Performing Arts Center, Radio station production for Rock, AC, Smooth Jazz, EZ Listening, News, Sports, and Country. Midwest Garage, and Mudcat baseball.
BA Radio Broadcasting - Columbia College of Chicago
over 20 years in radio broadcasting
over 8 years in commercial advertising and agency work
Production Director at WLKZ - Laconia, NH, WABK - Augusta Maine,WPTA - Harrisburg PA, Clear Channel Albany NY.
My Studio Equipment
Own production company (Video, animation, audio, web, etc.) In office studio - using Bluebird and Shure KSM 32 mics. Production done in Audition.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brant Curtiss
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brant Curtiss by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brant Curtiss is a Premium subscriber.
• Brant Curtiss was last active on Voice123 25 days ago