Smooth Professional,Characters, Warm Doc. Narrator
- Warm, deep, authoritative documentary narrator in "American English" or "British English. - for film and commercials
- Character voices - funny,smooth,crazy,serious for commercials/ads/promos- French, British, Italian accents
- Smooth, calm, and professional for web/industrial promos, ads etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, French,U.K. British,Cockney, Upper Class British, Italian Thug,
My Voice Experience
I have been involved in singing in choirs since my early teens. That choral work nearly always involved learning to sing in another language. That experience gave me an extraordinary ability to listen to the musicality of speech...and be able to imitate different types of speech. While I have worked as an architect for a number of years now...I am starting out in a new career now in doc. filmmaking - and recently did a voice over for a on-the-fly comedy doc. (produced by three employees of Danish Radio). They confirmed during that process what many others had said over the years...YOU NEED TO BE DOING VOICE OVER WORK.
Bachelor of Music/Classical Guitar Performance. Documentary film studies at New York University, and Maine Media Workshops
My Studio Equipment
Vista 4 gig CPU/2 burners,Premiere Pro CS4, Adobe Audition 3, Edirol MA-15D monitors, Heil PR40 mic, MAudio Delta 1010 sound card
I have been working to develop a documentary film, and have taken a number of classes to support this. In the course of this work we learn how to use the voice over or narrator effectively, what makes a good voice over etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brandt Bolding by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandt Bolding is a Standard subscriber.
Brandt Bolding does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandt Bolding was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandt Bolding does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandt Bolding was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.