Deep smooth Quiet Storm Radio like voice
• Brandon White is registered with Voice123 since May 27, 2008.
Brandon White does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon White was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brandon White started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Brandon White is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brandon White does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon White was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a deep voice that can change in tone and pitch. It can be smooth and professional or it can be hype and higher pitched depending on the desired effect. I've done radio advertising voiceover work for a few years so I have done energetic hype delivieries and lower monotone stuff. I can also imitate a range of different accents for things such as characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can imitate a British accent, Australian and West Indian.
My Voice Experience
I have done over five years of freelance voice advertising work with commercials on Raleigh-Durham radio stations as well as a few local car commercials on television. I started off originally as a singer so my voice appeals to a wide variety of audiences. I have also been in recording studios for almost a decade now writing/singing hooks and recording jingles for a few local business around the area.
I have my degree in English with a concentration in Media Communications. I have also been in and out of different studios of the years as a recording engineer/rapper/producer and instrumentalist. I have spent years doing voiceover work with local entertainment companies in the area such as Foe O Foe Entetainment and Karono Media. I also work in television on "The Laundromat Show" RTN's highest rated show as an on screen personality and behind the scenes doing some writing and video editing on the show.
My Studio Equipment
I have a 48 track Tascam board. Adobe Audition with a condenser Microphone. A Pro-Tools 7.0 set-up with G5 IMAC. Two HIGH tech PC's. A Korg Triton, Alesis QS 6.1, Bass guitar, and over 10GB of sound fxs, Alesis Monitors
Unknown - Click here to ask Brandon White
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brandon White by email or phone, please click here.