Friendly, Character, Funny, Smart, Hip, Warm, Real
Range! Range! Range! Great actor with characters for miles, and wonderful comic timing.
Smart, friendly, and approachable everyman that you trust.
Intelligent and warm narrations.
Great at making technical copy make sense.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
You need a dialect or a character? I can do it.
"Okay, Brandon, can you do a..."
"You didn't let me fini..."
I can do it.
"Please stop interrup..."
...ting you? Sorry.
My Voice Experience
I was the President of the United States.
I've been the flight director for the space program. I've surfed Austrailia's Gold Coast, taught hundreds of thousands of people about their 401k benefits, played professional baseball, been a Mexican superhero, and a bucket of talking sand.
And only rarely did I have to wear pants.
I started voice acting in 1993, and over the past 20 years, I've voiced thousands of commercials, in addition to a ton of industrials and interactive projects.
Some of my most recent clients include Netflix, McDonald's, Chevrolet, Jellyvision (the creators of the award-winning trivia game You Don't Know Jack)and Coors Light.
I made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships, now. I'm fast enough for you, Old Man.
My Studio Equipment
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB
Additional skills? Hmmm. I'm so good at everything, really, it's hard to know where to begin.
I can almost put my whole fist in my mouth.
Does that help?
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brandon Paul Eells by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Paul Eells is a Standard subscriber.
Brandon Paul Eells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon Paul Eells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandon Paul Eells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon Paul Eells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.