deep, similar to the guy with the Golden Voice,
Similar to the guy with the golden voice very deep for narrations and documentaries, nice and smooth for energetic commercials, raspy character voice,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english american , African, old man, old lady, bernie mac voice, surburban white male, spanish male
My Voice Experience
I've done commercials for Hamburger Helper, Academy Sports, Jaz Z's sports bar etc. I've also recorded prank phone calls and skits for radio shows at 411reality radio. I am a news reader for the morning du show, I do news and perform duties as an on air personality. My voice has a variety of different ranges from Serious and authoritative to fun and energetic with exceptional voice presentation. I've completed two documentaries and held an open interview with random subjects on the American Pledge.
I've completed courses at the American Broadcasting School in Texas. Taken Vocal Coaching courses and recieved my certificate for copywriting, Newscasting, broadcast theory, programming production and attended the writers workshop of north dallas. I've also done stage plays and co-written two plays in the Monroe/West Monroe, La area. I've also written a host of songs, poems and other literature.
My Studio Equipment
I use a variety of recording equiptment to do audio recording mostly adobe audition for voice over work, Garage Band,Cool Edit, Audacity, Fruti loops and mixpad.
I love to read and practice reading aloud EVERYDAY. I also produce music, do live performances, promotions as well as narrations for books for small clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Brandon Daniels by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Daniels is a Standard subscriber.
Brandon Daniels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon Daniels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandon Daniels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon Daniels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.