Young husband, guy next door, characters
• Brad Spradlin is registered with Voice123 since Jun 24, 2009.
Brad Spradlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brad Spradlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brad Spradlin started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Brad Spradlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brad Spradlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brad Spradlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bright, friendly and fun, guy next door, young husband, good buddy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a stereotype guy from India, a redneck, and several cartoon-ish voices.
My Voice Experience
The last VO I did was a video for Intel. If you work for Intel, you may have seen it!
Music and acting since mid teens, some college acting, lots of music then a full on jump into engineering. I have been engineering and directing voice overs for the last 5 years.
My Studio Equipment
I am chief engineer at a premier studio in Portland, OR. Tascam and Yamaha mixers, GML pres, DBX compressors, LA4, Lexicon, Symetrix, ISDN, phone patch, Sennheiser, Neumann, the list goes on.
I can tell jokes, perform lame magic tricks, and provide full audio services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brad Spradlin by email or phone, please click here.