Character Specialist from announcer to Sesame St.
• BRADLEY INGERSOLL is registered with Voice123 since Oct 18, 2010.
BRADLEY INGERSOLL does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
BRADLEY INGERSOLL was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• BRADLEY INGERSOLL started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently BRADLEY INGERSOLL is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
BRADLEY INGERSOLL does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. BRADLEY INGERSOLL was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep and warm to sexy and fun... It forms to the needs of the script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bill Murray, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, almost all the Sesame Street and Frank Oz voices (not Big Bird, but a real nice Miss Piggy and Kermit duo, and my Grover, Yoda, C.Monster and Count are spot on). The Lorax, and voices similiar, Goofy and Barney the Dinosaur (almost the same voice if one listens closely), I have played up to 23 characters (6 different dialects, from Scots-Irish to several British dialects to German, Swedish, Norwegian, Canadian)... Give me a task, I will accomplish it.
My Voice Experience
I have been a speech/drama teacher for about 25 yrs in High School, College, and Professional Schools along with about a decade of radio work both in the military and civilian markets. I have been a professional stand up comedian and actor since the age of 17 and a director since I was 24.
Teikyo-Marycrest International University (Speech, Theatre, Communications Secondary Education with a Broadcasting Performance minor)
Lincoln Christian College (Music Ministry with an emphasis in composition)
My Studio Equipment
Fredrick, Lee and Lloyds is VERY close by but haven't been in there yet to see what equipment is available.
Unknown - Click here to ask BRADLEY INGERSOLL
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact BRADLEY INGERSOLL by email or phone, please click here.