Educated Professional, Baritone, Character,
• Brad Shields is registered with Voice123 since Mar 13, 2012.
• Brad Shields started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Brad Shields is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Brad Shields was last active on Voice123 151 days ago
My voice has been described as a warm, deep baritone with a relatively neutral dialect. I can speak clearly for narrations and professional applications, as well as provide expressive character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The character voices I can perform are plenty, including:
"Dale the Southern Indiana Auto Mechanic,"
"Apathetic Southern Auto Mechanic,"
"The Voice of Binder and Binder Commercials,"
"Crotchety Old Guy"
"The Swedish Chef,"
"Neil Young Singing Nonsense,"
"Don LaFontaine-esque Action Trailer Guy,"
"Woefully Out-of-Touch Top 40 Announcer"
"Octavian, the Eastern European Guy,"
"Raggie, the Animated Hedgehog"
"Fancy Giggling Fan of Richard Brinsley Sheridan circa 1803,"
"Jeffrey aka: 'Y'See Whad'm Sayin?'"
"George W. Bush,"
"Herbert The Pervert from Family Guy,"
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Brad Shields
I initially went to the Savannah College Of Art and Design on the strength of my Audio Production portfolio to study Sound Design. I switched majors and ended up graduating in 2009 with a BFA in Historic Preservation. I currently contribute my talents to WBCX 89.1 FM as the host of an hourly radio show.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is pretty simple- I use a MXL V63M in conjunction with a BlueTube dual preamp connected to a Tascam US-1800 interface. I use Logic Pro 8 to handle all my recording. I'll occasionally use a Tascam reel-to-reel tape machine before converting it to digital, mainly for the character of the Analog process.
I have experience in field recording as well as ADR, dubbing and sound effects experience. I also have experience in music production and composing music for film. I've been pursuing audio recording for over a decade and I feel quite confident in my abilities to create a professional, high-quality product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brad Shields by email or phone, please click here.