Strong, Calm, Articulate, Character, Average Joe
Smooth and Calm for narrations, goofy and fun for children, articulate and knowledgable for presentations, and dynamic and flexible character voices in a wide range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm able to easily pick up accents, specifically Mid-Western, Southern, Country, British, Australian, and can develop others by request. When it comes to characters, I can easily do typical villian, nerd, child, old guy, high/squeaky kid, etc. If you are looking for a specific person's voice, I can research and develop a fairly good impression of vocal patterns.
My Voice Experience
A number of my spots have been done for non-profit organizations in and around the Kansas City Area, like Liberty Women's Clinic, Love INC, Corbin Theatre Company, Liberty United Methodist Church, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, etc. I have been involved in over 30 shows, community, professional, and scholastic; including plays, musicals, and operas. I've also done significant work (incliding producing, directing, anchoring, and on/off camera talent) for KLPS channel 18, a local television station in Liberty, Missouri.
I have been acting in stage productions and shows since a young age. This is training within itself for character development and voice creation. I am a classically trained vocalist, which has trained me in proper vocal health and vocal limits.
My Studio Equipment
Sterling Audio ST51
Tascam Audio Interface
ART Tube Preamp
Adobe Production Suite
I own two companies, both multimedia related. I have a video production company, Thunderbolt Productions, and a digital signage, and advertising company, Vi[z]ual Media . I am an active musician in Nashville, TN and have performed classically in operas and recitals, as well as commercially.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brad Daugherty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Daugherty is a Standard subscriber.
• Brad Daugherty was last active on Voice123 24 days ago