I have a smooth, steady, wide vocal range.
I have a very steady, clean voice that I can use for different effects and results. I can be sexy, funny, serious, or professional. I have performed thousands of commercials that require me to be different in each one. I have voiced presentations for the Oklahoma Legislature, radio commercials, promos and PSA's and also I hav also done voice over work for phone system on hold information, as well as work for the Oklahoma Legislature.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do general characterizations, i.e. old guy, young boy, raspy smoker, etc. I have a good range for my voice!
My Voice Experience
7+ years of radio voice over production, television voice overs, and several hold and presentation. I know the ins and outs of production and can get it done in a timely manner.
I have 7 years of experience in nothing but full time voice works and production. I have even started work in voice and sound work for telelision and commercials. I hosted a television show for 1 1/2 years called Swap Shop. I was voted Best of the Best radio personality and local sports announcer in Woodward Oklahoma. I have been to numerous broadcasting seminars and I am a memeber of the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters.
My Studio Equipment
Stand alone computer, with Adobe Audition as my main production and editing software. I have a phone patch and internet for the ease of sending and recieving audio and/or video. I use an Electro Voice mic for my voice over work. I can give more details upon request.
I feel I have great production skills. I am dedicated 110% to each and every project. It is my belief that one has to do that to be successful in anything he or she does. I am a perfectionist and
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brad Croft by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Croft is a Standard subscriber.
• Brad Croft was last active on Voice123 283 days ago