Fun, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Conversational
Fun, Upbeat, Professiona, Energetic, Passionate, Enthusiastic.
Brad Carson is the voice of several Comcast National TV commercials, national commercials for Certapro Painting, and several national radio campaigns.
With 20 years of dynamic, cut-through TV, radio, web, professional video voicing, and presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Straight Announcer, Gameshow, Southern / Southerner, Super Northerner / Yankee, Car Sales Punch spots, upbeat/professional, dude / surfer, college sounding
My Voice Experience
With 20 years in radio, TV, web, non-traditional digital media, sports marketing, casino voiceover, and hosting, Brad has been able to work in the three largest casino markets in America! Moving from his Midwestern upbringing, he's worked in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, and the Memphis, TN. (Tunica) markets.
During that time he's performed voiceover work in 1000's of different TV and radio commercials in a variety of formats. Brad's voice has also been heard on TV commercials all over the country.
During his radio career Brad has worked with Talley Broadcasting, CBS Radio, Citadel, Millennium Radio-New Jersey, & Entercom Communications.
Brad specializes in both sports/news/talk & music radio & his voice is heard all over from small office presentations on labtops to national TV commercials.
BA, North Central College, Naperville, IL.,
Organizational Communication/Theater, 1997
MA, University of Nevada, Las Vegas,
Mass Communication, 2000
My Studio Equipment
Saw Plus 32, Cool Edit Pro, Adobe Audition, Vox Pro
VO's for 100+ Radio Stations across the U.S., The Sacramento Bee, Lucas Ford, New Jersey Devils, MTV, Harrah's Casino, Fantastic Sam's, Comcast, and St. Jude
Current On-air Radio: WKQK-FM, Memphis, TN. & WMFS AM/FM (ESPN Radio), Memphis, TN.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brad Carson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Carson is a Standard subscriber.
Brad Carson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brad Carson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brad Carson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brad Carson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.