Conversational, Authentic, Spritely,Warm
A bouncy young British female voice. Lively and believable.
I have been told that i have an inviting voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Plymouth, West country, Upper Class, Baby, Child, Screaming baby/child, Older woman.
My Voice Experience
I have been performing from a young age and so i am used to using my voice a lot of the time. I have been in Musicals, straight plays and concerts. I have even been involved in a short film for a final project in University. I use my voice a lot at work as i am constantly on the phone. I can only describe my telephone voice as clear and approachable as we sometimes deal with customers from over seas. I am used to giving presentations at performance based concerts. As my voice is always in use with work and rehearsals, it is always warmed up and ready to go. I adore singing. If i could sing my way through life i would. Anything from pop ballads, musicals, cheesy pop, rock and even (i am brave) a little bit of rap!
.Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
.St Marys University College (Joint BA Hons degree in Drama)
. A-Levels including double A in Performing Arts
My Studio Equipment
Mike, pop shield, sound proofing pads, recording programs on pc, headphones.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bonnie Allen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bonnie Allen is a Standard subscriber.
Bonnie Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bonnie Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bonnie Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bonnie Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.