Warm deep voice but also odd characters & accents
• Bob Walter is registered with Voice123 since Mar 02, 2010.
• Bob Walter started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently Bob Walter is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 6
• Bob Walter was last active on Voice123 5 days ago
Warm and deep for narrations
authoritative and compelling
also wide range of characters from old prospectors to space aliens to crazed criminals to Goofy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Altadena, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, Western, Cowboy, New York, Mexican, British, English, Irish, French, Italian, Russian
My Voice Experience
I'm a babe in the woods with over twenty years experience in front of the mike. When I owned my own public recording studio I was doing movie trailers for a small independent company, but most of on-mike experience has been in the audiobook arena although now I am starting to book work through the Voice123 audition process
For over 20 years I have been producing/directing and now more recently reading audiobooks for publishers such as Random House, Hachette and Books on Tape. Although I took theater classes at CSULA and honed my skills further as a member of the Company Theater, my training has been on the job in front of the mike.
My Studio Equipment
Have my own ProTools studio where I am producing audiobooks for publishers that include Random House, Hachette, Books on Tape and Simon and Schuster.
As a music producer I spent a number of years working on music tracks for television and radio commercials and so have a lot of experience with the kind of detailed attention that agency execs bring to bear on a given project. The simple thought that someone has been working on something for a long time and considering multiple layers of nuance, is important to understand when you come on board late in the game to provide the voiceover or music component.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Walter by email or phone, please click here.