Wise, Reliable, Confident, Persuasive
• Bob McHone is registered with Voice123 since Aug 20, 2009.
Bob McHone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob McHone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bob McHone started his/her voice over career in 1952.
• Currently Bob McHone is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bob McHone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob McHone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep, sincere, confident and knowledgeable. It is an image-elevating standard for any company that will move both minds and merchandise.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American dialect. Irritable, old man. Mountaineer, grandfatherly type.
My Voice Experience
It is a career that spans mroe than five decades and has included commercials, documentaries, radio soap opera production, telephone messages, spokesperson, film, book narration and most anything else you can imagine.
National Academy of Broadcasting and Dramatics in Washington, D.C. B.S. in Advertisin and Public Relations, Virginia Commonwealth University (College of William and Mary.)
My Studio Equipment
Audition 3.0 editing software. Mackie mixing board. Peavey amplifier. Yamaha studio monitor. Lexicon line in-put. DBX equalizer/compressor. Electro Voice RE20 microphone with pop screen filter.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob McHone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bob McHone by email or phone, please click here.