Smooth, authoritative, edgy, character accents
• Bob Loza is registered with Voice123 since Jan 31, 2010.
Bob Loza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Loza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bob Loza started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Bob Loza is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bob Loza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Loza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and friendly, authoritative, knowledgeable, cool, sarcastic. Wide range of attitudes for commercials. Professional and versatile for documentaries, narration, audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Whatever you need, I can create it - except for Martian. I really suck at Martian.
My Voice Experience
Professional VO since 2000. I'm really good at taking direction. This has been proven many times in the studio, even to my own amazement.
I've trained with the best in LA: Kalmenson, Voicecaster, Sandy Holt, Dolores Diehl, Marc Graue. I really honed my performance chops playing clubs in Hollywood with numerous rock bands. We were quite somethimg back in the day. Also learned improv and voice projection doing Renaissance Faires. I have incredible pipes.
My Studio Equipment
Mac G4 Powerbook with OSX and ProTools. 4 gigs of RAM. AudioTechnica 2020 mic.
Internet and Fetch software for transmitting large files.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bob Loza by email or phone, please click here.