Big Announcer, Movie trailer, Hard sell, Character
• Bob Holiday is registered with Voice123 since Jul 22, 2007.
• Bob Holiday started his/her voice over career in 1982.
• Currently Bob Holiday is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 24
• Bob Holiday was last active on Voice123 129 days ago
I have a deep voice. And am often cast for commercials calling for anything from a Will Lyman to a Robert Stack type, a Don Pardo or even a Gary owens toungue in cheek delivery. (I've actually been thrown in the mix with Gary vieing for a gig or two.) I'm good at dark and evil serious and portentious, smooth and business like, emotive and sincere, friendly regular guy, Big and silly, Old Time Announcer. I'm also VERY good at direct response hard sell. My range will definitely surprise you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, Secret Squirrel, Bullwinkle, Putty tat, Pirate, Thurston Howell the 111, German scientist, rough & tumble cowboy, dim whit country dude, stiff Brit, Obnoxious Scotsman, New Yorker, Chicago Mobster, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rocky Balboa, Super Chicken and Fred, Gary Owens, and a bunch more I can make up on the spot... if you hit my head just right.
My Voice Experience
I've spent 30 years in radio and have recently begun my freelance career. (not looking back!) I have a home studio with all the fixins. my morning commute is a step across the hall... I LOVE it!
I've become known among media buys as the "Fixer" Your spot's tanking? Call Bob, he'll fix it!
I can say confidently that, without question, You have heard my voice, somewhere... Radio, TV, yelling "Stella" from the street below...
And hey I got awards out the wazoo!
For voice/Production/Copy (Yep I'm a triple threat!)
2 Mercury's 6 or 7 Silver Mic's (I've lost count) Some RAP awards. Hey I even got me a Mobius!.. What?? Never heard of it? (snort) Well.. It's an international advertising award.. Where HAVE you been.. And there's no truth to the roumors I made this stuff in my garage in the dead of night.. Not as far as you know....
The college of hard knocks.. Been doin' this for 30 years! I stay busy in Los Angeles-- That should tell you enough.
What the heck I really don't need the work anyway..
..Um listen.. Funny thing.. all I got are hundreds... can I borrow bus fare?..
Seriously... Hire me. I can build you a winning campaign from the ground up!
You can hear a bunch more of my work
at the following web links...
My Studio Equipment
KRK Nearfield Monitors.
Neuman TLM 103 Condenser Mic.
Aphex Tube Mic Preamp.
Focusright Pro 40 Firewire Interface.
Sony Vegas 12.
with acoustic wall treatment.
Light it all up and it looks like Christmas!
I'm a direct response ad copy pro. My stuff's all over the networks, XM, Sirius, ABC, CBS, NBC,...
But wait there's MORE! CALL NOW!
I'm a technical wizard. As Production Director in a large Los Angeles Broadcast Group I was the guy they brought the broken eggs--fully expecting Souffle'.
All this and my cool pipes make me REAL DANGEROUS.. Although I must admit.. I really HATE spiders...
Seriously...They totally give me the HEEbies...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Holiday by email or phone, please click here.