Warm, Rich, Seasoned, Trusting, Believable,
Warm, Rich, Believable, Trusting, Compassionate, Authoritative.
I have an extensive background in Pharmaceuticals, Medical, and Animal Health which would be suitable for e-learning, tutorials, corporate training films and promotion.
I read well which would be for long form voice-over projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform Irish.
My Voice Experience
Began voice over career while working in the Animal Health and Human Pharmaceutical Industry in the 90's with Corporate Training Projects for field sales trainers,
Recently I have done extensive recordings for Millennium Language Schools, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
In 2009 built my professional home based recording studio and have been full-time in the voice over industry since that time.
B.A. English and Psychology, St. Mary's University of Minnesota.
Extensive voice over training and coaching from Dan Levine, Brian Thon, Michael Turnbull, Susan Berkley, Moneen Daley Harte, Pat Fraley, Ben Marney, and Richard Llloyd Jones.
My Studio Equipment
Groove Tube GT50 Large Diaphragm Microphone
Blue Yeti Microphone
My studio is a very quite isolated vocal booth.
I have experience in Medical Health, Human and Animal Health Pharmaceuticals and understand pronunciation of that terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bob Butler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Butler is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Butler was last active on Voice123 199 days ago