Young, Fun, Energetic, Mother, Character, Bright
• Bobbi McRae is registered with Voice123 since 2009-05-13.
Bobbi McRae does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bobbi McRae was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bobbi McRae started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Bobbi McRae is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bobbi McRae does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bobbi McRae was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Young, fun, bright, energetic, sweet, silly, angelic, child-like for commercials and narration.
Knowledgeable, young mother, outgoing, optimistic, and friendly for commercial, narration and other work.
Combative, playful, and funny for video gaming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, Southern, Midwest/Farm/Ranch, Irish, Betty the Operator, Marty the Martian, Kimberly the Valley Girl, and Sally the Baby or Toddler.
My Voice Experience
Professional Figure Skater. I have produced several amateur skating shows since 1985 with my VO narration incorporated into the shows. I have performed in several student films in the Los Angeles area - VO, dubbing / looping.
Aaron Speiser Theatrical Techniques, Sound Advice VO Training and Workshops, Lembeck's Improv Comedy -Ongoing, ACT NOW Cold Reading Classes, and Commercial Intensive at Cowen Casting.
My Studio Equipment
Computer, High quaility Microphone, and Editing software. I also have a local, friendly, full service recording studios if needed.
I'm athletic so I can get physical for special projects and enjoy doing it. I love creating new characters if I don't already do them. Professional and easy to work with. Price quotes available upon request.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bobbi McRae by email or phone, please click here.