My voice is a teenage girl/young adult femaile
My voice is teenage/young adult voice that is fun for commercials. When someone hears me, they can quickly relate to what I am talking about. I can sound like a young teenager and a young adult in her 20s.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a jamaican accent since half of my family are jamaican but most of my voice demos are english.
My Voice Experience
During my school plays such as when in rome, and lady captain of pirate ,in the back of the stage I would make pirate sounds, or act like a baby crying. Although I have not have the TOP experience, I have to start somewhere. I have a show on youtube and ustream where i get tons of viewers who leave me good comments. I am told that i have a good talent for doing voice demos and acting. If you'll give me a chance, you'll see that too.
I take voice lessons, which helps me keep steady with different types of voices.
My Studio Equipment
I am not highly educated on the studio equipment that the stamford studio has but the nickelodeon show, The Avatar, The boy who plays a voice in that show goes to my school and he uses the stamford studio, so I'm assuming they have high quality equipment.
I'm pretty much willing act out any voices. Its good to not be picky, its better to have a general backround.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Blossom Greene by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Blossom Greene is a Standard subscriber.
Blossom Greene does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Blossom Greene was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Blossom Greene does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Blossom Greene was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.