Guy Next Door, Offbeat, News Radio Guy, Classical
Warm, professional but flexible enough to sound like an average guy. Can offer humor, emotion when needed as well as straight reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (Texas), Northeastern (Jersey), Standard Mid-west.
My Voice Experience
Voice tests for Educational Testing Service, Princeton, New Jersey.
Booked Bud Lite commercial through Hyperbolic Audio earlier in 2013.
Bachelor of Music, Performance from Chicago Musical College of Roosevelt University. 30 years in public broadcasting doing both radio and television on-air "pitching." Production backgound includes Fast Edit and Adobe Audition. 13 years in the double bass section of the San Antonio Symphony, performances with the Buffalo Philharmonic and many ensembles in the New Jersey, Philadelphia and metro New York area.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Air laptop computer
Centrance Pre Amp
Twisted Wave Editing software
Harlan Hogan Mic
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Mic
Full mic stand with mic holder and acoustical deadening.
Am a professional musician in addition to voice over. A double bass player with professional work dating back to 1967. Was in the San Antonio Symphony from 1974 to 1987.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bliss Michelson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bliss Michelson is a Premium subscriber.
• Bliss Michelson was last active on Voice123 14 days ago