Pretty versatile, can be a little gruff or smooth,
I can be pretty versatile. My tone is somewhere in the middle, but I can hit a lower registry with a little roughness to it when needed. I can also get rid of the roughness and go a little higher to sound like an older teenager. I am best at high energy, sarcastic or fun spots. As well as low energy, sad/guilt driving spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Irving, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Texan, Jock, Radio Imaging voice
My Voice Experience
I currently do the audio and voice production for 3 radio stations and help with a 4th in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Everyday I produce and voice ALL types of spots
I work with many other professional voice over artists in my day job, and we all critique each other constantly and combine what we have learned from various places.
I have been involved on-air in radio in various capacities for almost 5 years.
I attended the University of North Texas as a Radio/TV/Film major, and graduated from the American Broadcasting School.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to multiple, state of the art studios that have Electro Voice microphones and Symetrex compressors
Unknown - Click here to ask Blake Gibbs
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Blake Gibbs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Blake Gibbs is a Premium subscriber.
• Blake Gibbs was last active on Voice123 160 days ago