Protagonist, Hero, Teenager, High Schooler
• Billy Waite is registered with Voice123 since Jun 18, 2011.
Billy Waite does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Billy Waite was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Billy Waite started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Billy Waite is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Billy Waite does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Billy Waite was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can voice young high school boys, a protagonist of a series. My voice range is medium high - medium low. I am able to make my range go from really high and, as low as a serious adult. I can do a narrator voice if necessary. My range can be soft spoken, cold hearted, upbeat & happy. My voice would be used for more voice over cartoon, anime, video games, trailers, etc...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cocky, Soft spoken, monotone, emotionless, Chinese, intelligent, upbeat, comical, serious, kind
My Voice Experience
I actually haven't don't any professional recordings, but I have done a lot of fan work, and work used in free games. I am a fan dubber who just would like to put my voice out there for video games, anime, cartoon, songs, etc.
I record for fun and it has been a passion of mine to do voice over as character roles. I have never really wanted to make money but just help out people, so that is why I'm on here to help people and lend a voice to those who may need it.
I haven't had any professional experience, but I have been singing for over 5 years. I also have been recording for demo reels, characters for over 2 years.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Blue Snowball microphone to record with a pop filter.
I also use wavepad sound editor master edition, and sony vegas, and adobe audition to enhance the quality and performance of my lines.
I can mix audio files, sound effects into clips.
I tend to record as soon as possible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Billy Waite by email or phone, please click here.