distinctive, calm, funny, jerk sounding, nice guy
• Bill Vance is registered with Voice123 since Jun 28, 2008.
Bill Vance does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Vance was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bill Vance started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Bill Vance is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bill Vance does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Vance was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My wife tells me I have a voice that has a jerk tone to it. Other people have told me that I have a distinctive voice. I like to go with the second one. I have a calming effect when talking to people, so I could be a "nice guy" voice. The only demo I have is me reading a poem I wrote.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Everett, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Born and raised in the pacific northwest. Because of this there is really no accent. At least not to me.
My Voice Experience
The only thing I have ever done with my voice in public is read my poetry to a school assembly of 1200 kids and at church as well. I don't have any experience yet but I hope that all changes.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Vance
My Studio Equipment
Voice recording software on a computer is all at the moment.
I give everything my all when it comes to a project. My work ethic and my word are the 2 things that I am proud of. I hope to add to this list soon
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill Vance by email or phone, please click here.