Senior professional, authoritarian, paternal
• Bill Schoettler is registered with Voice123 since 2010-04-14.
Bill Schoettler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Schoettler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bill Schoettler started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Bill Schoettler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bill Schoettler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Schoettler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, medium deep. Excellent public speaking, Persuasive, comforting, reliable and trustworthy. Professional presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los angeles`, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I was a successful trial attorney for 23 years, then a sitting judge for 4 years. I have lectured on multiple topics in the law for over 30 years.
Law degree plus Masters in Counseling Psychology.
Little theatre work for five years in high school and college.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Schoettler
Trial attorney for 23 years, lectured extensively for over 30 years in the field of law. Sitting Superior Court Judge (Los Angeles county) for four years and now working as a mediator. Also graduated in 2006 with a Masters in Counseling Psychology from the University of Santa Monica and work part-time as a counseling psychologist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill Schoettler by email or phone, please click here.