Serious, Wry, Sarcastic, Easy Going, Soothing
• Bill Moore is registered with Voice123 since Nov 19, 2007.
Bill Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bill Moore started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Bill Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bill Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be sarcastic. Humorous. I can be dry. I can be very serious, straightforward. I think I have a good "spokesperson" voice, authoritative, like for a phone company, or restaurant. I have a pretty good "narrative" tone, says my voice over instructor. I would be good doing narrative work, or message type jobs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Westfield, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey/New York accent.
My Voice Experience
I just recently completed voice over classes and have created my demo so I am just getting started.
One year of training with a known talent, Steve Harris, in New York City. Steve is a voice over talent/instructor with over 30 years of experience.
My Studio Equipment
I have an Apple computer with Garage Band software. I have an external SnowBall microphone that delivers exceptional audio quality. Im able to convert all audio files to .mp3 files and transmit/upload via email or ftp.
I'm easy to work with. I get along with everyone and am very flexible. I am a good story teller - so I've been told. I am in a rock band where I have had the experience of recording music in a studio, including vocal tracks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill Moore by email or phone, please click here.