Young, Hip, Cool, Calming, Friendly, Warm
• Bill Lancz is registered with Voice123 since Apr 05, 2012.
• Bill Lancz started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Bill Lancz is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Bill Lancz was last active on Voice123 57 days ago
Wry, young and fun.
Trained in vocal performance and improv, so always excited to experiment.
I have a wide range and understand each job requires a different vocal fit.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, Southern, British, American Stage Dialect, German, Caribbean
My Voice Experience
I'm a trained actor and singer
I work full time producing and engineering sound for a radio show with over 10 million weekly listeners.
Field and studio work.
Almost obsessive attention to detail and sound quality. (a blessing and a curse!)
I work every day in a news room. Deadlines and quick turnarounds.
Undergrad at University of Toledo in Theater and Creative writing, with a focus on stage performance and creative writing.
Improv training at iO West in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
I track all VOs in a broadcast production facility in Downtown Los Angeles.
AKG c414B -> Great River Pre-> Crane Song Stc-8 Compressor
Full time engineer for a nationally syndicated radio brand.
15+ years experience in live theater performance and audio production.
I also offer copy writing and editing services along with audio post production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Lancz by email or phone, please click here.