Authoritative, easy going, character specialist
Warm, authoritative, smart, resonate, clear, 30 - 45 years old. I've also been pulling characters out of my brain for years... Captain Bill has been in space and loves adventures. This guy Roy I know has been a bad guy in many ADR sessions. Mrs. Quigley and her friends just finished these great tasting cookies and some stories for the storiesthatuplift website.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, Stoudsburg, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight Russian, English cockney, even a slight Jersey City guy.... sure, sure.
My Voice Experience
Bill Hemberger is a professional voice actor specializing in animation and cartoon voices.
He also has done considerable work in radio commercials, corporate & web narrations, training videos. On TV, Bill has been found behind and in front of the camera for news programs and,just recently doing cartoon and soap opera dialog replacement for a Turkish production company. You can hear Bill in grocery stores in the northeast, and on hold messages from coast to coast.
Pamela Lewis' Talking Funny for Money New York Master Class.
Pat Fraley's Slick Tricks for VO
Phyllis K. Day Voice Coaching
Voice Over Unlimited Workshops
Otto Salamon Acting & Improv classes
30 years of producing and voiceing radio commercials
My Studio Equipment
Pretty simple, MXL V-69 Tube Mic into a Symetrix 528 mic processor. I mix down to Cool Edit...on a dell computer with a CardDelux digital sound card. I all works very easy and clean.
Writing, Audio Editing, On Camera teleprompter reading, ADR.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Bill Hemberger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Hemberger is a Standard subscriber.
Bill Hemberger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Hemberger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill Hemberger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Hemberger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.