Guy next door, straight announcer, dramatic
I have a deep voice, with muted bass undertones [not raspy]. My real talent lies in the ability to interpret a passage and deliver it with comprehension and meaning... whether it requires a smile or a scowl.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am best suited for straight reads...such as podcasts, documentaries, training programs, etc.
My Voice Experience
Currently, I anchor business reports and podcasts for the Wall Street Journal Radio Network. My long career also has included voicing:
podcasts for independent clients such as mounting-hardware provider SolarDock Inc. and nurse-recruiting agency Medisys...
commercials for Goodyear Tire, Thriftway Supermarkets, and Universal Pictures...
daily feature programs for the ABC Rock Radio Network and NBC's The Source Radio Network...
special reports for National Public Radio...
documentaries for WHYY-TV and WLVT-TV...
online instruction for the bank-training company Edcomm Inc.
show-host duties at numerous radio stations.
- One year as communications major at Temple University
- B.A. in English at Saint Bernard College [cum laude]
- college & high school public speaking courses [also taught public speaking at LaSalle University]
- evaluation and coaching by numerous co-workers and self in 45 years of radio and audio production
My Studio Equipment
After years of working with analog mixers and reel-to-reel tape decks, I now rely on a Sennheiser MD4210 highly directional microphone and Adobe Audition recording/editing software.
FYI: With the exception of my samples of live radio work and TV documentary narrations, all audio demos were produced in my home studio.
In addition to the various types of recording jobs I have handled over the years, it also is important to note that I have a strong work ethic, high standards for accuracy, and long experience at working under deadline pressure.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bill Fantini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Fantini is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Fantini was last active on Voice123 83 days ago