Strong, engaging, announcer, trustworthy
Great announcer, bold, smooth, trustworthy and believable. Quick study, excellent at cold reads. Able to comfortably adapt to jargon, technical terms and dialog to help a script come alive for the listener.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Voice of God
My Voice Experience
Numerous broadcast TV and radio spots, long and short form narration pro. Former on-air radio personality and radio station production director. Full-time voiceover artist and producer.
I've done a lot of VO work over my career, but spent the past few decades primarily producing video for corporate cients, so I've been away from full time VO for a while.
Excited to be back in the industry.
Major market radio station production director
Recording studio owner (20 years)
My Studio Equipment
In-house, dedicated production suite with sound booth.
Custom voice booth. Mic is Neumann TLM-103.
Music libraries from Narrator Tracks and Video Helper.
Done a good bit of technical narration in dentistry, wildlife biology and government projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Davis is a Standard subscriber.
Bill Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.