strong, precise, rich, mature, warm & friendly.
• Bill Cooper is registered with Voice123 since Dec 25, 2003.
• Bill Cooper started his/her voice over career in 1971.
• Currently Bill Cooper is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 18
• Bill Cooper has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
A warm and confident professional voice for any voice over project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Cooper
My Voice Experience
I have more than 4 decades in the broadcast industry as a disc jockey; radio commercial production director; radio and television news reporter, radio news anchor and freelance voice talent. I have operated my digital studio, VoiceImage NW, since 2001.
As a freelance talent I have voiced commercials, documentaries, medical reports, industrial projects, web narration, on-hold messages,and even a voiceover for a video used as an exhibit in a mulit-million dollar court case (p.s...they won!)
On the job training over 4 decades!
My Studio Equipment
VoiceImage NW records using both a Neumann TCM-103 and electrovoice RE20 microphones with a Symetrix 528E mic processor and a Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro mixer. We have a M-Audio Delta 44 professional soundcard and use both Adobe Audition and FastEdit audio editing software.
I'm a quick study and good at "cold" reads. You will be amazed at how fast your project gets done!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill Cooper by email or phone, please click here.