Commercial, Narration, conversational voice with my own studio.
Upbeat, fun, friendly, serious or comical. Everyday midwest American guy next door voice. Also animated charater voices. I sing, too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Camarata
My Voice Experience
I have done voice recording, pre and post production and some voice work for the following Cleveland, Ohio stations: WTAM-AM, WQAL-FM, WOIO-TV, WUAB-TV. I was the audio engineer as well as a writer and performer for "The Ghoul Show" on WBNX-TV(1998-2002) and the associated internet radio show on clevelandhits.com ('02, not there anymore!). I've also produced music and comedy albums for other artists over the years.
Ohio School Of Broadcast Technique: Engineering course (1976), production course (1994).
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica, M-Audio, MXL condensers, Heil, Shure dynamic Mics. Recording Software: DSP Quattro, Peak, Audacity, Logic Pro. Also use Compressor/Limiter Hardware from dbx and Alesis for instant processing. Mic Pres by Presonus. RME A/D interface.
As well as voice work, I can also do editing and processing when needed. I do not own a production music library, but can add and mix needed elements and sound effects as well as supplied music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bill Camarata by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Camarata is a Premium subscriber.
• Bill Camarata was last active on Voice123 189 days ago