Deep authoritative warm smooth sexy strong soulful
• Big LLou Johnson is registered with Voice123 since 2005-10-24.
• Big LLou Johnson started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Big LLou Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 2
• Big LLou Johnson was last active on Voice123 63 days ago
One of the industry's most versitile voice actors with a smooth, deep, sexy, rich bass voice that commands attention. Big Llou is an award winning blues vocalist and has worked with and for several celebrities both in front of and behind the mic. Think Barry White, meets James Earl Jones, 7up's Geofrey Holder "The Uncola Man", Keith David and Dennis Hasbert all rolled into one. African American, Jamaican, African American, sophisticated, authoritative, direct able, gravitas, warm, smooth, deep and great to work with. Courtney Cox dubbed him "Sweet Llou".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Island, Brit, South African, Southern
My Voice Experience
Big Llou was picked for VO role in the Quentin Tarrantino Film "GrindHouse" as well as being chosen as the on/off camera announcer for BET's "BALLERS" with host John Salley. His deep incomparable voice has been heard on countless tv and radio campaigns as well as narrating programs for Courtney Cox's "Mix it Up" and the Discovery Channels "Making Marines". He publishes his own audiobooks in addition to voicing several popular video games and animated cartoons. He's been onscreen in films such as Barbershop I and II as well as "Light it up" with Usher and as the "QUILTY" jurer in the film "Let's to to Prison" with Dax Sheppard.
Big Llou has been performing in front of the mic since 1980.. with a degree in Broadcast Communications from Chicago's "Columbia College".
My Studio Equipment
Rode & Shure microphones, Pro Tools and Sound Forge recording software. Telos Zephyr ISDN
Big Llou has been touted as the "Second coming of an ICON" with his debut solo album "They Call Me Big LLou" which won Best New Artist Debut for the 34th Blues Music Awards in Memphis. Also his R&B release "Step wit Chu" which sold briskly in London, Japan and Chicago and he has toured Europe as a guest soloist with the Paul Lindblad Choristers and the Oak Park Conert Chorale as well as the hit gospel stage play "A Piece of my Soul". Big LLou has recently voiced and sang on an upcoming major animated feature and has also voiced several character's for Stacy Keech's "The Bible".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Big LLou Johnson by email or phone, please click here.