Warm, friendly, real, sultry, professional, funny
I naturally have a low, textured sound which can be authoritative, trustworthy, professional, cool, soothing, smooth, warm, conversational, friendly, sultry, sweet, playful, kooky, quirky, boisterous, wild, or stern.
I also can speak in several American dialects, such as New York and Southern as well as Mid-Atlantic/British, German, French and Italian dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mission Viejo, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern American, Mid-Western American, New York, Britsh, French, German, Italian, Russian
My Voice Experience
Experienced and versatile in all areas of voiceovers, I am a voiceover talent who offers warm, friendly, intelligent reads, as well as real, conversational performances, and a large range of characters from children to animals to inanimate objects.
My voice acting skills have been utilized in radio & television commercials, infomercials, cartoons, industrials, audio books for children & adults, voicemail, on-hold messages, computer tutorials & programs, educational films & CD-Roms, internet sites & brochures, and computer games. I am also a singer and very experienced in performing in jingles and other musical projects.
My goal is always to make projects I work on the very best they can be!
I have been a voiceover artist most of my 40+ years, starting in New York in commercials and jingles, where my first training was on-the--job. My acting training ranges from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and HB Studio in New York to Estelle Haman, Stella Adler, and Scott Sedita in Los Angeles and I have acted and sung in every medium. In voice-overs specifically, I have trained with Susan Blu, Charlie Adler, Kris Zimmerman, Cathy Kalmenson, and Sandy Holt. I also teach voice acting and produce voiceover demos.
My Studio Equipment
SoundForge software, Audio Technica microphone, Yehti Blue microphone, Shure SM58 microphone, Sterling microphone
I have spent my life as a professional performing, writing, & teaching, and this knowledge and experience comes through in my work in the recording studio, in which I am home. I aim to please!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Beverly Bremers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Beverly Bremers is a Premium subscriber.
• Beverly Bremers has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours