eloquent, versatile, strong woman
• Bethany Moore is registered with Voice123 since Apr 08, 2008.
Bethany Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bethany Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bethany Moore started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Bethany Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bethany Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bethany Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
eloquent, professional and clear enunciations for educational/instructional, poetic and dramatic readings for creative, mature alto female voice with a range of teenage girl to middle-aged range, motivational and inspirational persuasive voice, bluesy/swingy/pop singing voice abilities.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard North American English, southern-belle, guilting Jewish/Italian mother, English debutante, nerdy girl voice, ditzy California girl accent, etc
My Voice Experience
My voice experience goes back to early poetry readings and home-made voice recordings, then I became studio manager for an "online foreign-language learning project" and both recorded and produced the English voiceovers myself for instructional use. This was a project of the University of Maryland.
Additionally, I have recorded Public Announcements for a political campaign I worked on called 'First Freedom First' for Rev. Barry Lynn's radio show, Culture Shocks. I also spoke as a guest on Interfaith Voices radio as an expert on Wicca and Paganism.
I continue to produce poetry recordings at home using simple SoundForge audio software.
Humanities Major. Minor in Communications.
Work experience includes journalism and media, performing and creative arts, project management, technical operations experience at Radio Free Asia, and studio manager experience at University of Maryland.
My Studio Equipment
Home equipment includes: headset microphone, handheld digital voice recorder with usb port, SoundForge audio program, Audacity audio program, and access to additional studio equipment through acquaintances.
i'm an efficient, accurate, and speedy hard-worker. i'm always excited to learn new audio software and equipment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bethany Moore by email or phone, please click here.