Feminine, sultry, clear, precise, energetic, cold.
Warm, rich, feminine, sexy, sultry, alto, energetic, smooth, clear, precise, excellent diction, character voices, electronic, cold, "evil queen," Barbie-like, storytelling, character acting, sci-fi, accents/dialects, professional, comic, energetic, professorial, parental.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Boston, New York/Brooklyn/Bronx, British English, West Coast, Southern (Proper, Elegant, Country), Child, Elderly, Low-Alto, Breathy, Marilyn-Monroe, Nasal, High-pitched, Narrative-Storyteller, Sci-Fi, Computer, Cold.
My Voice Experience
* New York accented "Cash Register" in the independent film "Budd."
* Volunteer recording children's books-on-tape for local school district.
* Theatre recording of Shakespeare's "Mid-Summer Night's Dream" in educational format for middle theatre students to teach cadence and rhythm.
*Techno-Emcee for runway fashion show against club music.
* Masters in Communication Studies from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
* Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communications from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
* Voice-Over Workshop with Rodney Saulsbury and Joe Loesch
* Theatre director
* Storyteller and reader
* Public Speaking instructor at university level
* Public Speaker, Key-Note Address
* Choral, instrumental, and theatrical background
My Studio Equipment
I use a Blue "Snowball" microphone with a Dell laptop.
I use Audacity and Coverterlite to record and send files on an MP3 format.
I have access to studios both on a university campus in Nashville, TN.
Extremely interested in voice acting, voicing for animation, and books on tape primarily. I have longevity in recording, clear pronunciation. I am trained as a public speaker, and I work within the collegiate classroom. I am a very fast cold reader, able to read copy with inflection and voicing on the first run.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Bethany Hoppe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bethany Hoppe is a Standard subscriber.
Bethany Hoppe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bethany Hoppe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bethany Hoppe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bethany Hoppe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.