Bubbly, vibrant, youthful, playful, enthusiastic
• Beth Ann Sweezer is registered with Voice123 since Feb 19, 2009.
• Beth Ann Sweezer started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Beth Ann Sweezer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Beth Ann Sweezer was last active on Voice123 363 days ago
As a professionally trained singer, I have the background and knowledge to properly control my voice. This training allows me to fit the needs of many projects. Light and bubbly for a more youthful spot; richer and slightly deeper for commercial or movie spots; conversational enough for on hold messages or voicemails; professional with vocal variations to keep presentations or informational spots interesting and engaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern belle, stereotypical New Yorker/Brooklyn, cockney, Betty Boop, like totally a valley girl
My Voice Experience
Since I started voice overs in 2008, I have had a variety of jobs. I started with how to videos, instructing anything from how to make reusable dust cloths to making homemade corn chowda! I've expanded from how to videos to voice dubbing a Japanese horror film into English and recording a pilot for a new animated series. My most recent work has been in front of the camera for the City of Pasadena; informing residents on water conservation and how Pasadena Water and Power will reimburse your conversationist acts.
I love being in the booth and am looking forward to many more years in front of the mic!
I have been a singer and an actor for 15 years which widens my vocal versatility and a quicker on my feet response in any situation.
I've trained vocally with private vocal instructors for years and had the privilege of fine tuning my voice over techniques with NYC's Edge Studio. I am also a graduate of the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
I am a fast learner and take direction very well. I find my greatest asset to be my observation of human nature and my passion to make people laugh.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small studio capable of fulfilling just about any need. I have Final Cut Pro available to me which allows me to edit in any necessary music or sound effects needed for the projects. I have mixing boards and microphones on hand 24/7. A small digital recorder allows me to record something quick and off the cuff for auditions or while on the road. I also have access to a professional audio engineer who can master my tracks to sound clean, polished, and professional.
I am looking for fun projects and other creative people to work with. I love the collaborative environment of any artistic endeavor and love working one on one with the client to get their needs met in a timely fashion.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Beth Ann Sweezer by email or phone, please click here.