Sonorous baritone, west-coast broadcast standard
• Kirill Galetski is registered with Voice123 since 2009-06-17.
Kirill Galetski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kirill Galetski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kirill Galetski started his/her voice over career in 1993.
• Currently Kirill Galetski is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kirill Galetski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kirill Galetski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a sonorous baritone with a broadcast standard U.S. west-coast accent formulated in central California, which is where I first lived for an extended period of time after immigrating from Russia at the age of four.
I retained my Russian through private study and living in Russia for ten years. In Russian, I have a completely native accent. Most Russians cannot tell that I did not grow up in Russia.
In addition to English and Russian, I am also fluent in French and German, and I have been told that I have very good pronunciation in both of these languages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West coast American, neutral British, French, German, Middle-Eastern, U.S. southern, Slavic.
My Voice Experience
I began my career in 1996 by translating and voicing a public health warning video in Russian for the City of Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
In working as a native English Russian-English translator in Russia, I was frequently called upon to voice infomercials for Russian companies.
I also voiced television documentaries and worked on a Russian fictional television series called Spy Games (Shpionskiye Igry) on the NTV network I voiced American, British, Middle Eastern and Slavic characters in English for straight dubbing and additional dialogue recording.
I trained my voice at the St. Petersburg Theater Arts Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia. We had daily speech and diction classes, and I learned to resonate, enunciate and project.
My Studio Equipment
Samson G Track microphone, Dell and Sony Vaio laptops with various sound software (Adobe Audition, Soundforge, etc.)
I have extensive translation, copy writing and editing experience, including writing copy for voice recording, which allows me to work on more than just the voicing stage of your project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kirill Galetski by email or phone, please click here.