Classy, Urban, Comedic, Story-Teller, Avg Joe
• Benjamin Whittier is registered with Voice123 since Feb 10, 2010.
Benjamin Whittier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Benjamin Whittier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Benjamin Whittier started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Benjamin Whittier is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Benjamin Whittier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Benjamin Whittier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am a bilingual English/Spanish VO artist and ad copy translator. My vocal range includes: warm and deep for narrations, fun or comedic for commercials, sexy, diplomatic, mysterious, spiritual, urban, southern, aristocratic, story-teller, MC/DJ style, as well as, radio theater. My translation experience covers ad copy, song lyrics, product promos, websites, and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am bilingual English/Spanish.I can speak English with a Latin or French accent, or Spanish with an American accent. I also do English aristocratic or Cockney style.
My Voice Experience
My professional voice-over experience includes the following A-list clients:
-RTVE and more...
These gigs required the use of the gamut of my musical, vocal, and technical abilities, covering everything from a basic V.O., to composing and singing jingles, to translating copy to and from English/Spanish, to producing, recording, and editing an entire spot.
My training started as a professional radio DJ, then as an actor, as well as, a national TV host in Spain. I have produced radio shows, both live and canned, music productions, multimedia productions, and audio-post for film. My main voice-over training comes from hours upon hours in the studio doing voice-over work for my various radio, TV, and film projects, both as talent and talent/producer. Although, that said, I have received formal academic training from the following:
-Drama studies with the late and great Lurene Tuttle (USA) and Zulema Katz (Spain)
(Moores School of Music at the University of Houston)
-Gospel Choir Training (Toured for one year around the world with the A.M. Union Bethel Choir)
-Solo Recording Artist
(Polygram Iberica and WEA [Warner Electra and Arista])
So, while I have clocked many hours in the studio as a V.O. artist, I also have years of experience performing and recording for other vocal disciplines.
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment includes:
Dell XPS M-140, 2 Gigs Ram, Pentium Dual Core processor
Dell Inspiron 8130, 2 Gigs Ram, Pentium Dual Core processor
21" View-Sonic Monitor
Alesis IO14 Firewire Audio Interface
Behringer Eurorack MX1804 Mixer
Infinity RS3 Monitors (pair)
Auralex Monitor Isolators
Alesis RA300 Amplifier
PCL-800 Power Conditioner
AKG C-3000 and C-1000 condenser microphones
AT 2020 condenser microphone
ART DPS II Preamp System with Dual Tube Mic Preamps
Steinberg Cubase VST 5
Propellerhead Reason 3
Adobe Audition 2
Waves Mercury Professional Plug-in Bundle
My other related skills include:
-Actor (Stage, TV, and Film)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Benjamin Whittier by email or phone, please click here.