Character Specialist, Young, Hip, Guy Next Door
• Ben Hendricks is registered with Voice123 since Oct 27, 2009.
Ben Hendricks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ben Hendricks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ben Hendricks started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Ben Hendricks is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ben Hendricks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ben Hendricks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is very versatile. My natural voice has been described as both VIBRANT and SOOTHING. Other key words to describe my voice would be FRIENDLY, HIP, WARM, SMART, WRY, RELATABLE, COOL and ANIMATED.
As a singer, I studied music as a vocal major briefly. My voice ranges 3 octaves which gives me the ability to display a wide dimension of emotions and expressions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kent, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English (city-style or otherwise)
Cranky old Jewish man
Snotty, sophisticated aristocrat
My Voice Experience
I've worked as a Voice Talent and DJ for Black Squirrel Radio, Kent State's renowned internet radio station. I produced many promos, commercials and news segments for the station. Regularly featured recurring characters.
Some of my student projects have included commercial work for Purell hand-sanitizer, Modesto car dealership and Guitar Center.
Recent graduate from Kent State University with a BS in Electronic Media Production. There I underwent extensive training in all aspects of audio and video production. I graduated with a Minor in English as well.
Worked as Voice Talent and DJ for Black Squirrel Radio. Attended many workshops for the station.
I was able to study exclusively under voice-talent Steve Savanyu who was a featured speaker at Voice 08.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 8, Logic 8, Reason 4.0, Ableton Live 7, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer
DigiDesign Digi 002R, Presonus Digimax FS, Art MPA Gold
Rode K2, Rode NT1000, Shure SM57, Shure SM58, Sennheiser e609, Sennheiser MD421, Apex 205 Ribbon, AKG D112, CAD ICM (2), CAD KBM (2)
I own and operate my own studio in my home called Cerulean Studios. I record bands and compose scores for video. I produce nearly all of the music found in my work. I have extensive training in audio engineering as well as the natural ear for mixing and producing.
I am the Lead Singer/Guitarist/Keyboardist for indie-rock band Annabel. We regularly tour nationally and have been featured in magazines such as Alternative Press and Paste. Currently signed to the record label Count Your Lucky Stars.
Also have theater-acting experience, performing as the Artful Dodger in "Oliver!" as well as having leads in Oscar Wilde's "Infancy" and "The Baseball Show".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ben Hendricks by email or phone, please click here.