character specialist & radio announcer, etc.
• Ben Garner is registered with Voice123 since 2008-11-01.
Ben Garner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ben Garner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ben Garner started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Ben Garner is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ben Garner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ben Garner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm and sensitive, can be fatherly, T.V. announcer, smooth, Professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Galt, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, British,South African, Australian
My Voice Experience
I learned to do other voices through my theater experience as well as traveling abroad to Europe, England, South Africa and other countries by staying for extended periods of time and getting to know customs and dialects. I am also a singer/songwriter and a musician and am already set up for most anything thrown at me.
high school award winning jazz choir coupled with music theory and stage experience in singing and acting in musicals, monologues and one act plays.
Theory and musical instrument classes at Saddleback College, Orange Coast College, Don Selmer College of music in Los Angeles California.
Vocal training by Bob Salon, Myra McCormack, Florence Riggs and others.
Working with Professionals such as Andrae Crouch, Don Moen and others in Europe and England.
My Studio Equipment
Studio mics, Recording hardware, Recording software, guitars, piano, synthesizers, drum machines and I can manipulate my voice for bass,tenor,alto or soprano for background vocals.
I have a website at myspace. Copy and paste this link into your web browser, http://www.myspace.com/bcgarner
and you can hear some of the songs I have written and done the voices on especially "Who ate the Apple". I did all the instruments and all of the background voices.
I have worked a lot in the construction industry because of my families business so I can sound like a Cowboy, a construction worker, a soldier, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ben Garner by email or phone, please click here.