Broad, Character, Serious, Funny, Female
• Beki Gibney is registered with Voice123 since Nov 06, 2011.
Beki Gibney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Beki Gibney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Beki Gibney started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Beki Gibney is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Beki Gibney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Beki Gibney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Naturally: Smokey, deeper, sings alto, sultry, clear, feminine, well-annunciated.
Character specialties include: Funny, colloquial, animated, passionate, exciting, cartoon-ish, sarcastic, upbeat, tom-boyish
Special Skills: Sound Effects, Impersonations, Animal noises
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Various British, Irish, American-Southern, Surfer, Urban, Canadian, "White Trash", Western NY.
Characterizations: Sports Caster/News Announcer, Mother figure, Little Sister(childish), Grandmother (wise/aged), Event MC/Hype Woman,
My Voice Experience
- Produced, directed and edited Segments for National PBS Children's programs, "Assignment: The World" and "Homework Hotline"
- Promotional voice overs for a Geva Comedy Improv out of Rochester, NY
- DJ'd for the radio station 90.5 WBER out of Rochester, NY.
- Did public service announcements for 88.7 WITR out of Rochester, NY.
- DJ's at BJ's bar in Fredonia, NY in college making regular announcements throughout the night, keeping the crowd motivated.
- Have moderated live events.
- Hold a BS in Communications
Focus in TV and Digital Film
- Geva Comedy Improv - Rochester, New York - Performer
Performed long and short form improv formats
* Dad's Garage - Atlanta, Georgia - Rene Dellefont, Matt Horgan
* The Brody Theater - Portland, Oregon - Brad Fortier
* Iron Cobra - Toronto, Canada - Cast
* Uncalled For Improv - Montreal, Canada - Dan Jeannotte, Caitlin Howde
- Currently have 15 years of experience in media from Radio, Design, Animation, Stage, Web and Video Production.
My Studio Equipment
I own a digidesign MBox, a dynamic microphone and have garageband software, with easy access to more professional equipment, based on the needs of the production.
I currently have 15 years of experience in media from Radio, Design, Animation, Stage, Web and Video Production.
I have 11 years of experience doing improvisational comedy and acting.
I take every project I do very seriously and see each to their end - finding enjoyment in doing so.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Beki Gibney by email or phone, please click here.